(1) What type of information are collected when you browse/use this website?
Event wifi hire (eventwifihire.co.uk)may send a cookie which may be stored by your device browser, hard drive.
Our reason for collecting data: These information is collected for statistical reasons which would enables us to adjust our website to be more suitable for customers, filter and improve the product, services we offer and help improve the website usage experience.
Cookies can also help us make your usage of the website more personalised.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
(3) Using your personal data
We use your name,email and delivery address for
- sending you a confirmation of your order
- to contact you for any reason directly linked to our service,
- or occasionally to inform you of new features on, or offers ,
- replies to your enquires.
- delivering the hired device to you
(4) How long we retain your data
For users that orders from our website, the record is kept for 10 years for accounting,administrative, legal, or security purposes.
(5) What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you(data you have provided to us when you placed an order). You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.